How independent pizzeria owners grow their businesses from two to twenty locations; the main key to success is timing. You never want to ride the market down. Humility and a willingness to beat the market help owners succeed.
Books to Read:
- Walt Disney: An American Original by Bob Thomas
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
Time Machine Advice:
- "Buy Apple or Google stock."
- "Be humble. Try to help people a little bit more."
How to Contact:
Connect with the show:
- Support the show
- Daily Food Marketing newspaper
"If someone says your idea is crap, prove them wrong, then go back and teach them so they don’t continue to make those mistakes."
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub
Introduction by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire