Food photos can make customers’ mouths water and lead to specific purchasing decisions as they image the bites in their mouths, yet not all food pictures are equally as good. Usually it’s the independent location where you can tell that the owner’s nephew snapped some quickies with his phone in the back, where the lighting’s really poor. For those kinds of establishments, it’s the word of mouth alone that keeps them in business.
Caylena, on the other hand, encourages people to hire a professional photographer to make sure that the images that end up on menus, signage, and social media are clear and beautiful!
Books to Read:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- The Go-giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age by Dale Carnegie & Associates
Time Machine Advice:
- "There’s no shame in having another job while you figure it out."
- "Focus and be strategic."
How to Contact:
Connect with Food Marketing Podcast:
"Get professional photography!"
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub
Introduction by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire