This chef knows how to spin a story to fit the situation! He works directly with chefs and line cooks at some of the world's biggest quick-service restaurants (QSRs) to learn about their needs so that he can help provide solutions to help.
Quote of Note:
"You're only as good as your last plate." - Chef Pardis
Books to Read:
- The Soul of a Chef by Michael Ruhlman
- Life, on the Line by Chef Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas
- National Restaurant Association
- Google Alerts
- Carlisle FoodService Products
Time Machine Advice:
- "Quit eating all those fatty cheeseburgers and all those fries."
- "It's a marathon, not a sprint
How to Connect:
Food Marketing Podcast Music: Sacrifice by Robodub
Introduction by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire